The Moon Sister
1. Zara points out that it is better for the child if the parents divorce, rather than stay together and remain unhappy. Do you agree with this?
2. How do you feel the book deals with the balance between nature and humanity? Do you agree with Tiggy that the culling of deer is cruel, or do you think it is necessary?
3. Regarding the Kinnaird estate, would you agree with introducing predators which are also dangerous to humans (eg wolves) in the quest to restore an area’s original wildlife balance?
4. What do you think of the dichotomy between science and holistic approaches to healing? Do you side more with Tiggy or Charlie, or do you think it should be kept in balance?
5. Tiggy makes some mysterious discoveries while at home in Atlantis — what other clues to the mystery of #whoispasalt have you discovered in the series so far?
6. Zed makes his first appearance in the series, although he has been mentioned in previous books. What do you think of his character and his connection to the D’Apliese sisters?
7. Do you believe some cultures have a ‘sixth sense’ or extraordinary levels of intuition, such as the Romani and Gitano gypsies?
8. At the end of ‘The Moon Sister’, we gain insight into Electra’s life in New York — do you have theories of what her story will bring?
9. Did you like seeing the other sisters mentioned again in this book? How did you feel about Ally giving birth to the first D’Apliese grandchild?